Beyond the potential benefits to your patients, Colorimetry also provides a unique opportunity to differentiate your practice, widen your referral streams and raise the profile of your business.
When adding new technology to your practice, it’s always about balancing need with the bottom line. Consider your strategy regarding recouping your investment, as some revenue streams may not be as immediately obvious as others.
- How long will it take for this instrument to pay for itself?
- How can you market this piece of equipment?
- Does this piece of equipment add to the image of your consulting room?
- Will your staff benefit?
- Does this equipment allow you to differentiate your practice?
- Will this instrument encourage your referral channels to diversify and extend?
We believe the Intuitive Colorimeter ticks all of these boxes. Colorimetry gives you a very real opportunity to differentiate your practice, and to make a difference to the patients you treat. Cerium can provide training and advice on previous successful marketing channels.
Contact the Cerium team to discuss introducing this service into your practice.
“I have had some amazing results which have been incredibly rewarding. My Colorimeter paid for itself in 6 months”.